Sunday, September 15, 2013

today I almost laughed

Silly really. I check my phone like every ten minutes to see if she sent a text. She insisted on sending a text. She likes distance. So, thinking about this, inbetween the 20 million times a day I think of her, I almost laugh at this, What a fool.

Of course the facts are this, which I keep repeating.

She wrote in an e-mail

1) I was expecting too much, she could no longer match my enthusiasm

2) she was and is and will continue to date other men, indefinitely, as she explain it she wishes to not repeat past mistakes (more on this later).

3) almost immediately after letting me know this she logs on to OKC to update her profile. This was late on a sunday night.

Fuck I feel like shit now, no longer laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment